17 Ramble Crescent Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
Position, Privacy & Opportunity
Serenely located with access from the Service Road and Hinkley Avenue, nestled within Cherrywoods quiet and picturesque surroundings.
– The design focuses on space, natural light and stylish comfort along with delightful alfresco entertaining.
– Appealing to first home buyers, downsizers-empty nesters and investors.
– Offering two living zones, firstly the lounge-dining room overlooking the front garden.
– Secondly the family room adjoins the well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
– The zoned main bedroom features an ensuite and BIRs. With two additional robed bedrooms and spotless bathroom and separate WC.
– Outdoor dining showcases the sunny Northerly paved retreat, low maintenance and private, poised on 380m2 approx.
– Featuring a double auto garage and two off street parking spaces, ideal for family members and friends to park with ease.
– Pleasing extras include gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, new carpets and freshly painted interior.
– Centrally located, stroll to Lipscombe Park Kindergarten, both Ainslie Parklands and Sacred Heart Primary Schools, also Melba College. Shopping options include nearby Burnt Bridge shops, Croydon Plaza, easy drive to Eastland, Ringwood Station and Eastlink.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 380 m²
- 2 Garage