17 Oxford Close Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Upsize your home and upgrade your lifestyle with this flexible family entertainer in one of Croydon Hills’ most sensationally located cul de sacs.
– Stylishly renovated over the years, it showcases versatile living, accommodation and serene outdoor spaces, all benefiting from glorious due-north orientation.
– Inside, fresh neutral tones, quality flooring and radiant natural sunlight enhance relaxing lounge, sitting and dining rooms – unified by a chic white kitchen with quality appliances, soft-close cabinetry and Caesarstone countertops.
– Bi-fold doors provide an effortless transition out to a striking Merbau decked pergola; supplying plenty of room to entertain or soak in the peace and solitude provided by its quiet position and picturesque, manicured gardens complete with a herb patch and water fountain.
– Four upstairs and one downstairs bedroom/office with built-in robes are complemented by a central bathroom, separate toilet and powder room. The master suite containing a matching-style ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
– Adding more layers of function to its already impressive footprint, is the inclusion of an expansive, dual-access rumpus/recreation room plus a backyard gym/studio.
– Enriched with a long list of quality extras, it features a digital front door lock, ducted heating, evaporative and split system cooling, generous storage, an automatic sprinkler system with timer plus an exposed aggregate driveway that boasts a double carport and room to park several extra vehicles.
– Unmatched for location, its private cul de sac boasts dual laneways – one leading to the area’s scenic trails, the other accessing Yarra Valley Grammar within minutes. Either one providing an easy stroll to buses, parks, McAdam Square shops and eateries, Good Shepherd Primary School and Luther College. Only a short commute to Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 776 m²
- 2 Garage