17 Berrywood Walk Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Offering exceptional appeal to families as the interior is so generously proportioned, this indoor-outdoor lifestyle will be impossible to resist, designed for entertaining and relaxation.
– Located in this quiet cul-de-sac within this coveted Warranwood neighbourhood providing an excellent selection of Primary and Private schools nearby.
– Lovingly cared for, one step inside reveals the fluidity of this immaculate and light filled floorplan providing the versatility of a study or bedroom option, ensuite and WIR to the main bedroom.
– An inviting living-dining room is a lovely space for family and friends to dine and gather on more formal occasions.
– Double doors open into the well appointed kitchen adjoining the informal meals and family area. A kitchen window overlooks the alfresco retreat.
– The bedroom wing provides two additional robed bedrooms, spotless bathroom and separate WC.
– Outdoors, the alfr
esco space beckons merging with the colourful Northerly garden.
– Inclusions gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, abundant storage, auto double garage with internal access plus garden shed.
– Walk to Rudolf Steiner School, Warranwood Primary, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd and Luther College. Local shopping is provided by popular McAdam Square, short commute to vibrant Eastland, Ringwood railway station and Eastlink.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 548 m²
- 2 Open Spaces