16A Emma Road Croydon, VIC 3136
Townhouse - Croydon VIC
Brand new 4 bedroom home showcasing contemporary luxury with exemplary attention to detail and design.
– Immediately appealing with excellent natural light throughout, radiating class, supreme comfort and alfresco enjoyment.
– Providing an entry, study nook, inviting open plan timeless, stylish kitchen-breakfast bar-dining-living zone onto Northerly generous, easy care entertaining courtyard.
– Ground floor master bedroom featuring robed main bedroom with lavish ensuite, powder room and laundry completes this level.
– Upstairs introduces the retreat, 3 additional robed bedrooms, sumptuous bathroom, separate WC.
– Pleasing inclusions gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, stainless steel appliances, quartzite natural stone benchtops and splashback, pure wool carpets, Australian hardwood flooring, fully irrigated watering system, landscaped garden setting, 3,500 litre water tank plus auto double garage with internal access
-. Quietly positioned in a no through Road, moments walk to Croydon shopping precinct, station, restaurants and cafes, also Silcock Reserve. Short commute to Primary and leading Private schools plus the Eastlink network.
The appeal of a splendid new home always excites along with this serene locality, inspect with confidence.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage