164 Lincoln Road Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
Flawlessly transformed with an emphasis on low maintenance enjoyment, this single-level home is a modern-day dream that young families, downsizers and investors will adore.
– Quietly set back from the road, beyond a beautiful tree-scape and freshly painted fence that matches its rendered facade, a private and scenic environment provides the perfect introduction.
– Inside, bamboo flooring, neutral paint tones and modern blinds with privacy screens accentuate an open plan living and dining zone that is bathed in natural sunlight.
– A covered Merbau alfresco deck can be accessed from here; supplying seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining within a secure courtyard garden setting.
– A stylish contemporary kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; featuring stainless steel appliances, generous amounts of storage plus a breakfast bar ledge.
– Well-configured accommodation includes a front master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and a chic floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite. Complemented by two additional bedrooms, a bright main bathroom and separate toilet.
– Further highlights include a European laundry, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, a water tank, storeroom with shelving plus a remote single garage.
– Conveniently central to all amenities, it is within walking distance to bus stops, the local milk bar, strip shops, Charles Allen Reserve, Brentwood Park Reserve and Kindergarten. A short drive to schools plus the popular shopping precincts, eateries and train stations of Croydon and Mooroolbark.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 545 m²