16 Bemboka Road Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Presenting this timeless Fasham Johnson home geared towards stylish family living where interior spaciousness, the play of natural light and absolute comfort excel.
– Visually pleasing, experience the fluidity, warmth of timber and immediate appeal.
– Families will love the generous proportions, open plan design and alfresco-pool entertaining.
– Presenting a mix of formal and informal zones commencing with the inviting lounge featuring an open fire place and dining room.
– Relax in the family-meals area merging with the well designed and appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
– A large rumpus room offers another family gathering space to unwind.
– Providing four bedrooms in total incorporating the zoned main bedroom with ensuite and BIRs, this room opens onto the private and tranquil back garden. The three additional robed bedrooms, study, bathroom and separate WC complete the welcoming interior.
-Lovely views over the garden and direct access from the principal rooms are a design trait.
– Outdoors the Northerly sunny paved retreat under pergola, I.G pool and established child friendly garden ensures a wonderful Summer destination.
– A double carport, handy off street parking and water tank are always appreciated
– Poised on a substantial 1127 square metres approx. representing possible development potential Subject To Council Approval within this prized neighbourhood. Bemboka Road is a constantly highly desirable address amongst buyers.
– The selection of nearby schools within walking distance includes Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary, Luther College, Rudolf Steiner and Warranwood Primary. With Narr-Maen and Warranwood Reserves nearby, also McAdam Square and bus services. Easy drive to Eastland shopping centre, cinemas, railway station and Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1127 m²
- 2 Carport