141 Rolling Hills Road Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
House Sold - Chirnside Park VIC
Creatively different, a unique and rare departure from the ordinary. Individuality in design sets this home apart from the rest with its selection of curved walls and angled ceilings adding to the charm and appeal.
– Poised on a generous 869 square metres approx., the rear garden backs onto Cloverlea Estate and the Reserve rich in birdlife.
– The interior offers an entry, from this vantage point you overlook the open plan living-dining and kitchen zone connecting onto the covered-paved alfresco and established deep garden setting.
– Ground level provides two robed bedrooms plus bathroom.
– Upstairs introduces the third robed bedroom or study option merging onto the elevated deck.
– Pleasing extras, the comfort of gas ducted heating plus split system air conditioner
– Nestled in a tree lined Street, moments drive to Chirnside Park shopping centre, Primary and High schools, Oxley College and the Chirnside Park Country Club.
This property will attract couples and families along with interested parties wishing to demolish and build a new home (STCA) plus dual occupancy potential (STCA).
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 869 m²
- 2 Carport