14 Nalinga Court Warranwood, VIC 3134
House - Warranwood VIC
Discover quality family living combined with wonderful alfresco entertaining plus a desirable quiet location.
– Providing a light filled, spacious, immaculate and flowing interior with immense appeal. A northerly front orientation, picket fence charm, generous well maintained 675 square metres approx will also entice prospective buyers.
– The inviting floor plan offers a bright living-dining room, well equipped kitchen merges with the meals and family zone opening onto the large deck under pergola connecting with the child friendly back garden. There is also a pizza oven which is a casual and fun meal shared amongst family and friends.
– Returning inside are 3 robed bedrooms incorporating a WIR and ensuite to the zoned main bedroom, the two additional bedrooms enjoy views over the back garden. Nearby family bathroom and separate WC.
– Featuring brand new refrigerated cooling & gas ducted heating systems, new carpet, single carport and workshop.
– Location highlights include walking distance to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd and McAdam Square. Handy to Ringwood North shops, shopping enthusiasts will appreciate Eastland shopping centre, Ringwood railway station and a short commute to the Eastlink network.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 675 m²