14 Lancaster Road Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
House Sold - Mooroolbark VIC
Family friendly living, this lifestyle property excels in its sense of interior space plus sensational alfresco enjoyment. Experience the fluidity of this substantial design and exceptional comfort.
– Offering an inviting living room, generous family room features a wood burning heater and B.I wet bar.
– Designer well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar adjoins the dining area.
– B.I desk and shelving in the study.
– 3 robed bedrooms highlighting the main bedroom with a modern ensuite.
– Contemporary family bathroom.
– Two sets of French doors open onto the fabulous decks both large and undercover. One retreat ideal for dining including café blinds, the other showcases the B.I spa sanctuary making this combined space ideal for parties overlooking the large child friendly back garden.
– This allotment measures 865 sq. metres approx.
– Inclusions gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher, 4kw solar panels with a sunny boy inverter and auto double garage.
Location advantages include close proximity to Mooroolbark shops and railway station, metres walk to Pre School, near Primary, Secondary Schools and Billanook College. Handy to Chirnside Park shopping centre, easy access Eastland and Eastlink.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 865 m²
- 2 Open Spaces