14 Ann Street Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
A classic 1950’s clinker home with charming original features occupying a prime 810 square metre allotment approx within this tree lined, lovely residential Street.
– This potential rich property will respond well to a full renovation or ideal as a new home site (STCA).
– Offering a lounge, dining room, kitchen with meals area, sunroom, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
– Upstairs study alcove, 2 extra bedrooms plus bathroom.
– The large North facing back garden adds to the appeal.
– Featuring split system air cons, ducted vacuum and triple auto garage.
– Enjoying views to the Dandenongs, near Croydon North Plaza, Croydon
shopping precinct, Chirnside Park shopping centre, 2 railway stations, walking distance to Primary and Private schools. With easy access to both Eastland and Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- 3 Garage