134 Kangaroo Ground-Warrandyte Road North Warrandyte, VIC 3113
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - North Warrandyte VIC
Nestled among approximately 5 acres of thoughtfully terraced, accessible land surrounded by tranquil bush teeming with birdlife is this charming single-level, comfortably renovated, character family home on an easily maintained, levelled home-block. No stairs from car to couch. Comprising 3 spacious bedrooms plus study nook / library, 2 generous living areas and gourmet kitchen, look forward to relaxing at home in this idyllic family sanctuary. Secluded from the stress and bustle of everyday life, entertain year ’round undercover on the expansive deck or in the solar IG pool, both with spectacular gully views to the Dandenongs. Indulge in front of the luxurious wood burning heater, or with a cuppa in bed, both with floor-ceiling glass and leafy outlooks.
Moments from popular Warrandyte boutiques. Short commute to thriving Eltham or to Ringwood, Eastland and Eastlink connections. Similarly close to Westfield Doncaster and the famous Yarra Valley. Country meets convenience.
Pleasing features also include:
• Separate barn with roller-door access, kitchenette, bathroom and loft storage offering versatile recreational-accommodation-commercial potential (STCA)
• Remote operated roadside gate
• Auto double garage with internal access to main residence, plus abundant level off-street parking
• Ensuite and WIR/dressing-room to master bedroom
• Walk-in pantry & Falcon gourmet gas upright cooker
• Flexible heating & cooling, with split-system airconditioning, wood burning heater, plus hydronic heating
• Polished timber and slate floors to complement carpeted bedrooms
• Ducted vacuum
• Mains electricity with solar feeding back to the grid
• Productive orchard and poultry coops to suit hobby farm enthusiasts