13 Rouke Street Lilydale, VIC 3140
House Sold - Lilydale VIC
This property will immediately appeal to a wide variety of buyers including families, developers and tradies.
– Poised on a deep 958.1 square metres approx. within this popular neighbourhood.
– Lovingly looked after, in pristine condition, bathed in natural light with a flowing, generous interior.
– This is complemented by a tranquil alfresco retreat, fabulous car accommodation and beautiful garden.
– The entry foyer leads into the spacious living and dining room overlooking the lovely garden setting.
– The well designed timber kitchen features as new appliances, breakfast bar, meals and family zone merging onto the serene outdoor oasis and beyond. A water feature is so soothing to this area.
– Study plus three robed bedrooms featuring the main bedroom with a modern ensuite and lavish bathroom showcasing the free standing bath and nearby separate WC.
– Families and tradies will appreciate the 5 car accommodation namely a triple carport and auto double garage, storage area, workshop, lock up storage, WC, deep driveway with side gates plus good off street parking. Vegie beds, manicured garden and lawn completes the picture.
– Importantly, astute Developers will recognise the outstanding potential on offer (STCA).
– Extras gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, gas log fire, ducted vacuum, heated towel rails, good size laundry and water tank.
– Centrally, conveniently positioned walk to Lilydale railway station and bus services, Lilydale West Primary, High school, near Lilydale Heights and Lilydale Mercy Colleges, also Billanook and Edinburgh Colleges. Shopping centres include Lilydale Market Place, Village and Chirnside Park with Eastland within easy commuting distance. Golf enthusiasts will be pleased with the fine selection of courses plus the Lillydale Lake and attractions of the Yarra Valley.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 958.1 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport