13 Myrtle Avenue Heathmont, VIC 3135
House Sold - Heathmont VIC
This neatly presented, traditional weatherboard home set on a generous 771m2 (approx.) allotment within the Ringwood Secondary College zone offers comfort and convenience, with potential for future development into a multi-dwelling site (STCA).
– A beautiful balance of crisp freshly painted décor, high ceilings, sash windows and abundant natural light creates a relaxed and inviting ambience
– The interior delivers a cosy lounge room with gas fire, adjoining formal dining room and good sized study/sunroom
– The classic kitchen presents solid timber cabinetry, gas stove and plenty of room to cook up a storm
– All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share a 2-way family bathroom including second toilet and shower
– The idyllic rear garden will have you entertaining at every opportunity, with lush green lawn and leafy garden borders as your backdrop
– Finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, air conditioner, alarm system, garage, carport and a large workshop with plenty of storage.
Located just a short walk to Heathmont’s vibrant shopping precinct and Ringwood Secondary College, it is close to the train station, Tintern Grammar, Aquinas College and a choice of primary schools. Moments from Eastland and Eastlink for an easy daily commute, this standout property is ready for you to move in and enjoy, with potential to reap future rewards. Book your inspection now!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 771 m²
- 2 Garage