13 Daisy Street Warranwood, VIC 3134
House - Warranwood VIC
SETSALE: Wednesday 6th March @ 2pm (Unless sold prior)
Exceptional commitment to style, quality and space sets the benchmark for outstanding family living.
– Located in a premier pocket with splendid Street appeal.
– Beautifully presented, immaculate throughout and highly appealing.
– Experience the fluidity of the inviting interior offering an entry foyer, study, a generous living room and spacious dining room.
– Classic well equipped kitchen merging with the informal meals area flowing into the impressive family room connecting onto the substantial covered alfresco deck.
– A lower level large paved outdoor retreat merges onto the manicured Northerly garden
– Upstairs reveals four robed bedrooms highlighting the zoned main with BIRs and a good size ensuite finished in a neutral colour tone.
– The new deluxe bathroom featuring a modern bath complemented by a grey colour palette and separate WC.
– Attractive inclusions, gas ducted heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, intercom, mains BBQ, auto double garage with internal access.
– Delightful garden views are enjoyed from the interior on both levels of this fabulous home.
– Location advantages, stroll to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, close to Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd and Luther College, Croydon Hills, Yarra Road plus Kalinda Primary schools. Shopping destinations are plentiful including McAdam Square, Ringwood North and Eastland, also station and the Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 882 m²
- 2 Garage