13/46-48 Bonnie View Road Croydon North, VIC 3136
Unit Sold - Croydon North VIC
Nestled within a private community where each home is unique. This single-level residence will capture a wide net of buyers with its immaculate interior, dual living zones and blank canvas backyard that can be configured to suit an array of lifestyle requirements.
– Bathed in natural sunlight and enriched with all the creature comforts. It showcases a relaxing front lounge with bay window. Complemented by an open family and meals area that spills out to the backyard.
– A fully equipped kitchen divides the two zones; containing stainless steel appliances, a servery window to the lounge plus plenty of cupboard and drawer storage.
– Three robed bedrooms, a bright main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet. The front master suite containing a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite.
– Outside, the sizeable yard is a clean slate to create a functional space. That can grow with you and your family, or could be transformed into a retiree’s garden sanctuary.
– Bonus features include a brand new gas ducted heating unit, evaporative cooling, quality water filtration system, security shutters plus a single carport.
– Situated within a safe, secure and conveniently located complex. While it enjoys close proximity to buses, Croydon North Kindergarten, Warrien Reserve, Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and Oxley College. Only minutes from Croydon North Village, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Croydon’s town centre and train station.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Spaces