115 Brysons Road Warrandyte South, VIC 3134
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Warrandyte South VIC
Set on 10 breathtaking pasture acres, this substantial executive residence offers luxurious family living at its finest. Boasting extensive living zones, magnificent rural views, resort-style swimming pool and alfresco zones, this property is well-equipped for horses or stock whilst bringing a long list of quality extras that make living here so pleasurable.
– Luxurious family residence set on 10 breathtaking pasture acres and manicured gardens
– Magnificent views over rolling countryside create a sense of complete peace and tranquillity
– This top of the range home has style and scale in equal measures, offering the ultimate luxury experience
– Grand formal lounge and dining rooms enjoy gas log fires, complemented by a spacious casual meals/family zone and well-equipped granite kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances and servery
– All 5 beautiful bedrooms are thoughtfully zoned with 5 lavish bathrooms and deluxe study/home office
– The opulent master suite enjoys retreat space, dressing room and private balcony
– The vast downstairs rumpus/billiard room is equipped with full wet bar, adjoining multipurpose room and bi-fold doors that spill into the pool and out to a resort-style alfresco zone
– The enormous solar heated in-ground pool and spa are certain to impress, as are the home automation system, intercom, abundant storage, zoned ducted heating/cooling and solar electricity
– The integrated triple garage is complemented by a huge 10-car garage/machinery shed, while multiple water tanks and an irrigation system keep the gardens at their best all year round
Set in a prestige neighbourhood close to quality schools and a wide range of amenities, this home promises the height of quality lifestyles without compromise. Your early inspection will be rewarded.