11 Patterdale Court Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Surprisingly spacious and situated in the bowl of an exclusive Croydon Hills court, this deceptively large 5 bedroom plus study home offers not only an abundance of room for families, but also a FULLY SELF-CONTAINED living area at the rear, which is under the same roofline. The versatile design offers flexibility which is ideally suited for the following:
• Guests, teenagers, extended, blended or multi -generational family members. Comprising generous living-meals-kitchenette area with its own bedroom and modern bathroom.
• Astute buyers will relish the investment potential of the self-contained as this unique and rare offering would approximately earn $250 per week.
In-law accommodation and business owners can have the option to work from home with separate multiple sliding doors which connect to the sensational covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the manicured low maintenance garden with tranquil Mt Dandenong views.
The property itself offers grand proportions with a generous living room, study, quality kitchen which flows out to the meals- family zone, creating ample room for family and friends to entertain.
– An ensuite to the robed main bedroom and family bathroom.
– Brimming with features, ducted ref cooling and heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ducted vacuum, polished floorboards, stainless steel appliances, 3 water tanks, 3 phase power, garden shed, double carport and off-street parking.
– Positioned in the bowl of this peaceful Court, walk to Yarra Road and Croydon Hills Primary Schools, close to Luther College, Good Shepherd and Yarra Valley Grammar. Near popular Reserves including Candlebark with its lake and walking tracks. Shopping options include McAdam Square, Ringwood North and Eastland shopping mecca.Transportation includes bus services nearby plus an easy commute to Ringwood railway station and Eastlink.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport