11 Oneill Way Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Peacefully positioned on a large allotment measuring 1111 square metres approx. representing well over a ¼ acre block backing onto treed O’Neill Reserve.
– This substantial home reveals itself on two levels where space and comfort excel.
– Offering an entry, living and dining room, the hub of this home is the huge informal zone featuring a well equipped kitchen adjoining the open plan meals and family room merging with the impressive leisure room where a colourful stained glass panel and angular ceilings create visual appeal. From this room the elevated outlook over the back yard and Reserve certainly captivates.
– Delivering three bedrooms featuring the privately zoned main with BIRs and spotless ensuite, spacious spa bathroom, WC and laundry.
– Downstairs introduces the fourth bedroom, home office, kitchenette, powder room representing self contained flexibility depending on your specific requirements. Perfect for larger, blended or multi-generational families.
– Pleasing inclusions, covered alfresco decking, comfort of gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, monitored security system plus auto double garage.
– With a good selection of schools nearby including Warranwood Primary, Rudolf Steiner school, also Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd and two Primary schools. McAdam Square, Ringwood North and Eastland offer terrific shopping destinations.
The original owner has spent many happy years here enjoying the serenity and location advantages.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1111 m²
- 2 Garage