11 Little John Road Warranwood, VIC 3134
House - Warranwood VIC
A captivating display of character and contemporary is showcased throughout this brand new double storey home, supplying sophisticated Hampton’s style living in a prized Warranwood position.
– A compelling modern creation, the designer residence fuses decadent high-end features with an architecturally inspiring floorplan; adorned with blackbutt timber floors, soaring ceilings and feature lighting.
– Exhibiting a masterful use of space, it contains open plan living and dining, complemented by an upstairs retreat.
– A chic provincial kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; containing copious amounts of white cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, a dishwasher and honed marble waterfall-edge benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Slider doors allow a seamless transition to outside; where you can relax or entertain guests on tiered alfresco decks with sweeping paddock vistas.
– Comfortably accommodating, four robed bedrooms are serviced by two bathrooms and a powder room. The well-placed ground floor master suite including a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Lavished with quality extras, it comes complete with: ducted heating and evaporative cooling, plantation shutters, an alarm system, fully landscaped gardens, a water tank and an internal-access remote double garage.
– Situated opposite strip shops and a bus stop, they access parks, trails, Warranwood Primary and Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School within moments. Only a short commute to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, North Ringwood shops, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.