11 Kate Charlesworth Place Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
This family home embraces you with its warmth, splendid comfort and alfresco-pool lifestyle all within this coveted Croydon Hills pocket.
– Occupying a corner allotment, step inside to discover the spaciousness of this welcoming interior and enticing outdoor appeal.
-The slate tiled entry leads into the lounge room featuring the charms of an open fire place and good size dining room.
– The hub of this home is the gourmet kitchen-dining and family area plus large leisure room. Families would gather here relax and unwind in total comfort.
– From this informal zone there is direct access onto the lovely undercover outdoor sanctuary and lower level paved area, the in ground pool and private garden. This premium block measures 807 square metres approx.
– Returning inside is the five bedroom flexibility or utilizing the ground floor bedroom as a study depending on your requirements.
– Upstairs are four additional robed bedrooms including WIR and modern ensuite, lavish contemporary bathroom and separate WC.
– Brimming with features including gas ducted heating, 2 B.I air conditioners, ducted vacuum, stainless steel appliances, water tank and auto double garage plus side gates for extra vehicle, trailer, campervan etc.
– When location matters this property excels, walking distance to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Croydon Hills Primary and Good Shepherd Primary School. With Candlebark Walk, McAdam Square, bus services nearby, easy drive to both Croydon and Ringwood train stations as well as vibrant Eastland and the Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 807 m²
- 2 Garage