11 Hazelview Pocket Croydon North, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
This property certainly takes advantage of its elevated allotment, proudly occupying 837 square metres approx. within the bowl of this prized Court.
– The original owners have enjoyed the family lifestyle, fabulous raised alfresco entertaining setting and location advantages.
– Experience the ultimate comfort of the flowing, light infused interior highlighted by the stylish kitchen-dining and generous family informal zone with soaring balcony views over the neighbourhood towards Kinglake.
– The huge leisure room offers a second fabulous area to relax and entertain with access into the garden and terrific decked retreat and landscaped rockery garden setting.
– A back gate connects onto the Reserve, Exeter Road and beyond. Imagine relaxing on this superb deck with family and friends with views as far as the eye can see. The scale and tranquillity has to be experienced to be believed.
– Returning inside are four bedrooms in total incorporating the zoned main with WIR and modern ensuite, the placement of this bedroom enjoys panoramic views.
– With two sets of double doors one opening into the main bedroom the other into the spacious study.
-The childrens wing comprises three robed bedrooms plus contemporary spa bathroom.
– Pleasing extras – gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, ducted vacuum, European stainless steel appliances, W.I pantry, polished floorboards, creaser stone benchtops throughout, powder room, surround sound, 3 car auto garage with handy internal access, excellent under house storage and security intercom system.
– Superbly located pocket, close to Hochkins Flora Reserve, Primary and leading Private schools including Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary and Croydon Hills and Yarra Road Primary schools. Shopping choices
– McAdam Square, Croydon Plaza, Chirnside Park and vibrant Eastland.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 837 m²
- 3 Garage