10A Clement Crescent Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Quality built, stylishly appointed and containing your own private driveway, this separately titled villa home offers indulgent low maintenance living within a stone’s throw from central Croydon’s amenities.
– Perfectly suited to first homebuyers, downsizers or investors, it boasts a fluent single-level layout, where a wide open plan living and dining domain unite with a centrepiece kitchen containing sleek white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a wrap-around preparation/breakfast bar bench.
– Spilling outside, a covered deck and large paved area highlighted by a feature wall supply relaxed alfresco dining or entertaining amid manicured, easy-care gardens.
– Comfortable accommodation consists of three robed bedrooms – two sharing the use of a modern bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet. The front master suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe and dual-basin ensuite.
– Enhanced with quality extras, it includes: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, floating floors, plush carpet, double blockout blinds, downlights, ample storage plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– All of this, in a quiet cul de sac that reaches buses, Silcock Reserve, Croydon Primary School, childcare centres, Croydon Central Shopping Centre, Croydon Train Station, Main Street shops and eateries on foot. Only a short commute to Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 573 m²
- 2 Garage