1 San Martin Drive Croydon North, VIC 3136
House - Croydon North VIC
Set in a popular Croydon North pocket, peacefully located in a quiet no through Road.
– There is plenty to love about this warm, inviting and spacious family home with a wonderful alfresco focus.
– Relax in the living-dining room or in the generous separate family room.
– The French Provincial influenced quality kitchen with breakfast bar features granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances including an Ilve gourmet cooker.
– With three robed good size bedrooms incorporating the main with a WIR and modern ensuite. A spacious deck from the master bedroom opens onto the north facing sunny substantial back garden.
– A traditional family bathroom completes the welcoming interior.
– Outdoor entertaining offers a lovely destination to the side of the home, undercover, large and accessed from the kitchen, this is the principal alfresco retreat able to accommodate family and friends with ease.
– This child friendly allotment measures 863 sq. metres approx.
– Inclusions, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, polished floor boards, double garage with rear roller door and a carport.
– Location highlights, walk to Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary Grammar, close to Yarra Valley Grammar, Rudolph Steiner School, Warranwood Primary, Croydon Hills and Yarra Road Primary schools. Conveniently, at the end of the Street a bus takes students to High Schools in Ringwood. Near McAdam Square plus a selection of Reserves such as Warranwood Reserve and Candlebark Reserve featuring a lake, both have walking tracks plus a sizeable Park at the end of San Martin Drive adds to the appeal of this Street.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 863 m²
- 2 Garage