1 Melba Way Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Designed around premium family living, relaxation and alfresco enjoyment.
– Positioned in the prized Golden Ridge Estate, surrounded by a colourful traditional garden setting.
– The north facing front allows for excellent natural light. This immaculate home has a strong entertaining focus, beginning with the newly updated designer kitchen with free flowing meals and family zone representing the hub of this inviting home. This informal area effortlessly unites with the generous decked retreat and child friendly private garden.
– The living and dining room cater for more formal occasions.
– The spacious study features built in shelving and desk.
– Upstairs showcases the leisure room, four bedrooms featuring a WIR and ensuite to the main bedroom, handy study nook and light filled bathroom and separate WC.
– Pleasing inclusions, GDH, evaporative ducted cooling, ducted vacuum, quality appliances, stone waterfall bench top, spotted gum polished floorboards, powder room, abundant internal storage, automated upper awnings and auto double garage.
– Delightful garden vistas are viewed from many of the principal rooms where weeping standard cherry trees, feature trees and hedging take pride of place and please the eye.
– Schooling is always a priority with families and this homes location certainly delivers. Few minutes walk to Croydon Hills Primary, walking distance to Good Shepherd Primary, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar. Handy to Rudolf Steiner School and in the other direction Yarra Road Primary. With popular McAdam Square nearby, short commute to Eastland shopping mecca, railway station and Eastlink connections.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 646 m²
- 2 Garage