1 Faull Close Croydon North, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
Private Inspections Encouraged. Please Contact Agent
Stretching across a wide 1925sqm (approx.) block, within a scenic no-through road where you can skip to premium schools and amenities, we present this sprawling split-level sanctuary; possessing immense family space plus the provision for dual living or running a home-based business.
– Perched high amongst the treetops, capturing Mt Dandenong Ranges glimpses, its versatile floorplan highlighted by soaring cathedral ceilings, skylights and tall windows provides a relaxed environment for large or multi-generational families to be together under the one roof, yet stretch out in complete comfort.
– External doors from each living zone invite the outdoors in at every opportunity; including a lounge with wood log fireplace, dining area with built-in display cabinetry plus a dedicated billiard/games room.
– A fully equipped kitchen and family/meals area rests at the heart of the home; containing quality European appliances, country cabinetry, a walk-in pantry plus sleek black Caesarstone benches.
– The deluxe front master suite with built-in and walk-in wardrobes, contemporary double-shower ensuite and balcony access is also located on the main floor.
– Accompanied by two additional large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a bright central bathroom plus a storage-handy laundry with powder room and a door out to a drying area.
– Boasting internal and external access, the expansive lower level is set up for extended families or those who work from home. Comprising an open living/dining room with kitchenette and study nook, two robed bedrooms, a bathroom with laundry facilities plus access through to a sizeable workshop.
– Outside, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining, reclining or entertaining. Containing a large covered deck, long front balcony, lower-level patio plus a paved rear alfresco. All framed by tiered manicured gardens.
– Lavished with storage and other great extras, it includes: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, double garage and double carport plus an abundance of additional driveway parking for those with trades or leisure vehicles.
– Location wise, it is simply superb. Reaching buses, reserves, Good Shepherd Primary School, Luther College, McAdam Square shops and cafes on foot. A short drive to Yarra Valley Grammar, Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport