1 Carcoola Road Ringwood East, VIC 3135
House Sold - Ringwood East VIC
Basking in the beauty of a quaint garden setting, this updated home tantalises the senses with its charming character features, contemporary touches and impressive indoor/outdoor living options.
– Easily catering to today’s modern families, it showcases three well-defined zones; where polished floorboards, sash windows and a crisp white colour scheme project light and space throughout a separate lounge, open living and dining area.
– The stylish centrepiece kitchen hosts copious amounts of white soft-close cabinetry, Blanco stainless steel cooking appliances, ‘stone look’ benches and a dishwasher.
– Three sizeable bedrooms (two with built-in robes) are serviced by a bright central bathroom; containing a shower, bath, vanity and linen press cupboard. The space-efficient laundry boasting built-in storage and access to the toilet.
– Outside, the covered/lit alfresco deck is suitable for year-round entertaining and enjoys a peaceful outlook over the large backyard with generous shed storage.
– Additional features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling plus dual gated car, boat, caravan or trailer parking via the front driveway and Dynes Street.
– A superbly central location completes the picture-perfect property; placing it within walking distance of buses, Burnt Bridge shops, parks and the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail. A quick, easy commute to pre and primary schools, Yarra Valley and Tintern Grammars, Luther College, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 713 m²