1/84 Lincoln Road Croydon, VIC 3136
Townhouse Sold - Croydon VIC
Set at the front of a boutique complex, this flawless villa home exhibits modern living at its most practical; flaunting house-like proportions, high quality fittings and a low maintenance garden setting that is big on entertaining.
– High ceilings, Queensland hardwood floors and radiant natural sunlight emphasise the feeling of space in the open living/dining domain – boasting plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
– A supersize contemporary kitchen ties the zones together; hosting a full suite of stainless steel appliances, copious amounts of cupboard/drawer storage and a long stone island bench that promotes social interaction whilst preparing meals.
– Seamlessly synched for indoor-outdoor entertaining, a sliding door opens to a covered/lit alfresco and two Merbau deck areas; perfect for hosting get-togethers throughout the seasons.
– Three robed bedrooms take care of accommodation – two resting between a central bathroom with shower and bathtub. The front master suite featuring a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Enriched with comfort and convenience enhancing extras, it includes: ducted heating and vacuum, an open car space plus a smart phone integrated remote double garage, air conditioning and smoke alarms.
– Superbly central, it is located within walking distance to buses, several parks and Paul Street shops. Only minutes further to the shops, eateries and train stations of Croydon and Mooroolbark.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 270 m²
- 2 Garage