1/320 Canterbury Road Bayswater North, VIC 3153
Townhouse Sold - Bayswater North VIC
Boutique Living with a Difference
Possessing the privilege of prime street frontage, lush reserve aspects plus all the mod cons you could wish for, this striking one-year young town residence delivers low maintenance living with a difference.
– Graced with polished timber floorboards and double glazed windows with plantation shutters, it asserts instant style and quality, where an expansive open living, sitting and dining domain take centre stage.
– An up-to-the-minute kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel appliances and two-toned soft-close cabinetry ties the zones together; containing Cesarstone countertops that double as a breakfast bar.
– Spilling outside, a private courtyard with paved alfresco, built-in bench seats and synthetic turf provides relaxed outdoor enjoyment without the upkeep.
– Generously accommodating, three top floor bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans are complemented by upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. The master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and its own ensuite.
– Lavished with a long list of luxury extras, it includes: smart phone-integrated split system heating/cooling throughout, instantons hot water, camera intercom, 4K CCTV, laundry, under-stair and shed storage, a water tank, rear-access remote double garage with storage platform plus handy on-site visitor parking.
– A central location supplies easy access to lifestyle amenities. Situated within walking distance to buses, eateries, Dandenong Creek Trail and Heathmont Golf Park. A short drive to schools, recreational facilities plus the popular shops and train stations of Heathmont, Bayswater and Ringwood East.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Open Spaces