46 Aurum Crescent Ringwood North, VIC 3134
- Ringwood North VIC
A location celebration, rare and exciting opportunity to secure this substantial 1,151 square metre approx. allotment.
– Desirably positioned, tree lined Street within Ringwood North’s premium neighbourhood.
– Where tranquillity, birdlife and privacy prevail.
– The renowned elevation of Loughnans Hill and in particular this serene, deep cleared block enjoys the allure of lovely sunsets and from the front City light vistas.
– Mature hedges and trees are a feature of this builder friendly significant block.
– An approved building envelope is an important inclusion.
– Construct your dream home (STCA) where families can cherish this peaceful environment.
– Alternatively, a customised family home has been designed by an award winning builder showcasing a single level home which includes a Master suite with ensuite and three additional bedrooms all with WIR’s, additional bathroom and separate powder room, cinema room, open plan living-dining, kitchen with a butler’s pantry, separate laundry room and a double car garage.
– This location is incomparable, hugely admired over the years and for good reason.
– Moments drive to Ringwood, walk to exciting Eastland, the Town Square and cinemas. Families will appreciate the close proximity to Pinemont Kindergarten only a few minutes walk plus Ringwood Heights Primary. With Norwood Secondary College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary and Whitefriars all within easy reach. Ultra-convenient to Mullum Mullum Trail, Ringwood Station, bus services and the Eastlink network.
Disclaimer: Please note that any plans, drawings, images, specifications and/or information are provided as a guide, and for illustrative purposes only. Permits and approvals have not been obtained from the relevant authority. The owner is not obliged to procure any required permits or approvals; or provide any assistance or further information in this regard. Any information provided may be subject to change.
- Land is 1151 m²